Job details Administration Assistant Location: Law House ML8 5EP Grade: Band 3 Category: Administrative Services Salary: Band 3 (£20,700- £22,594) Contract: Permanent Duration: Permanent Region: Lanarkshire Hours: 37.5 Job type: FullTime Date posted: 04 Nov 2020 Ref: 035707 Closing date: 18 Nov 2020 Description: PSSD ,Corporate & PSSD Services (Lanarkshire) , The role of the Admin Assistant is to provide a quality comprehensive administrative service within the Business Support Function across PSSD. To provide a comprehensive administrative and secretarial service including preparing letters, documents, reports, databases and diary management relative to specific department to meet required deadlines. Knowledge, training and/or experience required to do the job:
- SVQ3 or equivalent.
- Communication skills – both written and verbal, office management skills
- Proficient in PC programmes.
- Knowledge of Standing Financial Instructions.
- General administration and office experience.
- Flexible team worker as well as working on own initiative Informal enquiries regarding the post will be welcomed by Pamela Warwick, Admin Supervisor on 01698 377 668. If you have any queries regarding the application form or recruitment process, please contact Lyn Henry, Recruitment Administrator on 01698 377759. Please note: we anticipate a high level of interest in this position and may close the advert once a sufficient amount of applications are received. Therefore, please make sure you complete and submit your application at an early stage. Whilst this advertisement may be for a specific post(s) in a particular location, applicants who are shortlisted for interview may be considered for similar vacancies in alternative locations. Applications from candidates who require a Tier 2 Certificate of sponsorship (formerly Work Permits) will only be considered if no suitable UK or EEA national is identified for this post. For further information on the UK Border Agency’s new points based System which now governs the way individuals from outside the EEA can work in the UK please visit www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk. How to apply: For More Information Contact: Employment Services Team at email@example.com Apply Now Job packs Download Additional vacancy information: (application pack) https://apply.jobs.scot.nhs.uk/./displayjob.aspx?jobid=36004&source=JobtrainRss Contact information General Contact Employment Services Team Phone: 01698 377 740 Fax: 01698 377 776 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Informal Contact Phone: Fax: Email: Employer details NHS Lanarkshire NHS Lanarkshire Website: https://www.nhslanarkshire.scot.nhs.uk Organisation information: NHS Lanarkshire encourages application by email. Should you experience any difficulty in downloading this pack please contact Recruitment – HR Service Centre on 01698 377740 Address: (generally only send applications to this address if specified above) Law House,Airdrie Road,Carluke