Are you a HCPC registered Physiotherapist looking to start a new and exciting role?
Our client is seeking a caring and experienced Band 6 Physiotherapist to work within our clients orthopaedic/MSK rehabilitation team at a well-established NHS trust based in London. You will be required to start as soon as possible, offering 30 hours per week for an ongoing period.
Your caseload will consist of clients with orthopaedic, MSK and neuro and/or respiratory rehabilitation needs. Applying physiotherapists will need to have previous experience working in orthopaedic, neuro and musculoskeletal physiotherapy ideally within an NHS setting, providing treatment to service users, to be considered for the role.
Duties Within This Role Will Include
- Managing own ITU caseload
- Treating patients undergoing planned surgery
- Post-operative intervention
- Monitoring and evaluating patients progress
- Pre-admission and pre-operative assessment
- Treating spinal cord injury
- Making referrals when necessary to other healthcare professionals
To Be Considered For This Role You Must Have
- Relevant degree/qualification in physiotherapy
- HCPC registered
- Previous experience working in orthopaedics
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well within a team
- Good problem solving skills
- A genuine interest in anatomy and physiology