SCC has a strategic plan to develop our presence within the Financial Services and Insurance (FS&I) sectors in London. The role is to join the existing FS&I Sales Team and is to support and execute against this plan, developing opportunities with net new clients to SCC within the FS&I sectors.
SCC has developed a broad portfolio of services that are relevant to the FS&I sectors that underpin the strategy and you will be expected to be able to articulate the value these offer to prospective clients.
You will be expected achieve your individual revenue and margin targets set by SCC for those sectors and to support the development of the team within the overall London Region.
- Minimum of 10 years IT sales experience is a pre-requisite
- Minimum of 5 years selling in to Tier 1 and 2 Financial Services and Insurance companies in London
- Demonstrable knowledge in delivering complex IT Solutions
- Ability to engage at both the ‘C’ suite within IT and the wider client business
- Proven track record in securing net new business within the FS&I Sectors
- Proven knowledge of the IT Vendor community
- Proven track record in achieving performance targets
The main duties of the role are:
- Attainment of revenue and margin goals
- Maintain knowledge of FS&I sector business challenges
- Develop and support team activity for client facing events
- Develop sales strategy and territory plan for nominated FS&I pursuit targets
- Develop opportunity pipeline against SCC core portfolio within the FS&I sectors to support performance against revenue and margin targets
- Continual progress reporting against defined list
- Secure net new clients against within FS&I
- Maintain Business Plan in support of territory development
- Maintain SCC CRM tool and opportunity management
- Maintain weekly sales forecast
- Supply timely and accurate data required by Regional Management
- Understand and demonstrate knowledge of SCC’s core service propositions
- Build and maintain relationships with key strategic vendors
- Lead campaign management in to net new clients
- Work with and lead cross business specialists to support campaign management
Then click the response button now !
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.