Looking for a new challenge… are you a qualified chemotherapy nurse who is talented and patient focused?
Healthcare at home are currently looking for a Chemotherapy Nurse who is qualified in administering chemotherapy in London. As a Chemotherapy Nurse, you will deliver gold standard, one to one, holistic care in the comfort of the patient’s home. Work for us, and remember the reason why you became a nurse, it’s your opportunity to make a real difference to peoples’ lives every single day.
healthcare at home … a little about us…
Our vision is simple, we help our patients have their best day, every day.
Working alongside healthcare providers and pharmaceutical companies, we ensure first class clinical care in the home to our patients and provide greater insights and efficiencies to our customers.
Delivering through a patient centric approach, coupled with the introduction of user-friendly technology, we provide clear visibility of the patient’s adherence and persistence, resulting in improved outcomes. All this contributes to supporting our customers to identify interventions which enables patients to rediscover ‘their normal’ and have their best day every day.
Why work at healthcare at home … the benefits
We are an inspiring business that has exciting times ahead and a clear vision to take us forward. We know people are fundamental to our success and we are focused on helping people to develop their careers. We have a strong culture of continual training and development from the moment you start through our induction to ongoing professional development throughout your career.
We offer a robust and flexible reward package including:
- Salary between £34816– £37816
- London Weighting
- Fully expensed company car and fuel card or car allowance of £4250 per annum plus mileage
- Bonus of £3000 payable after 6 months
- NMC fees paid for
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare cover after two years’ service
- Death in service (4 x salary)
- Annual holiday – 33 days inclusive of bank holidays
- Mobile phone and tablet device
- Weekend and evening enhancements
- Online benefits portal – discounts on high street stores, holidays, days out etc
- Comprehensive 8 day paid residential induction
- Support with revalidation
- Health and Wellbeing package
What does a Chemotherapy Nurse do at healthcare at home?
- Administer a range of haematological and solid tumour chemotherapy treatments, as defined in the patient’s care plan whilst sustaining professional standards
- be an ambassador for delivering patient focused care, offering quality nursing that is tailored to the patients’ needs.
- All clinical data will be documented, and adverse drug events reported via the correct protocol.
- Long lasting relationships will be built with patient’s, carers and stakeholders to aide and support treatment and recovery
- up to date knowledge is maintained and demonstrated, ensuring any gaps in clinical competency are addressed, whilst staying compliant with all business policies and procedures.
What skills, qualifications and qualities do I need to be successful?
- Registered general nurse
- Qualified in administering Cytotoxic drugs,
- Cannulate and have experience undertaking clinical assessments.
- As this is a regional role travelling to visit patients in their home setting, therefore it is crucial that you have a full UK driving licence.
Please take a look at one of patients inspirational videos – Rachel’s Story & also see what Jacqui says about working for us.