Chief Executive Officer
NHS 24 is a National Health Board within NHS Scotland and is best known for the delivery of the 111 service, which is at the forefront of delivering safe and effective urgent care and support to the public. The Board also delivers a range of other urgent care and scheduled services, which support partner NHS Boards and other parts of the public sector. As a national board they have centres covering the geography of Scotland.
The response of NHS Scotland to the coronavirus pandemic, has seen rapid and innovative redesign and delivery of services, particularly in the digital space. NHS 24 has been at the forefront of this change, including the expansion of the digital technologies and information services and contributing to and delivering key components to the Redesign of Urgent Care.
NHS 24 is looking for a Chief Executive who will take the organisation forward through this period of continuing change and can shape and lead the transformation, as well as creating a place where people really want to work.
The new Chief Executive must demonstrate and live the NHS Scotland leadership values, demonstrating the core competencies of collaboration and influencing, being able to set a compelling vision and direction for the organisation to follow, motivate and inspire and be able to empower all staff in delivering and being creative and innovative in their role.
You will have –
- Significant track record of leadership and strategic management at Board level.
- Demonstrable experience of operating at a senior strategic decision-making level within complex systems and with a wide variety of partner bodies.
- Significant experience of leading and delivering transformational change.
- Experience of influencing strategy and policy at national level.
- The successful candidate will be educated to degree level with a postgraduate MSc or equivalent qualification.
To apply for this role contact Sarah Gracie on 07999 421314 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information see https://www.edenscott.com/client-campaigns/nhs-24
Eden Scott are working with NHS 24 on an exclusive basis.
Closing date – 12 midnight on Monday 9th November
Assessment centre – w/c 23rd November
Panel Interview – 14th and 15th December