Full time Employed Chiropractic Associate Position in North London – Enfield Chiropractic Clinic (est 30years)
- Do you want to work in London but be near countryside?
- Do you want to work with a multidisciplinary team of Chiropractors, Sports Massage therapists, and other therapists?
- Do you want to be mentored to take care of pregnant ladies & babies, children by the principal chiropractor with over 20 years of experience? (Hemi Patel)
- Do you want to work in a well-established clinic of 30 years?
- Do you want to be pushed out of your comfort zone so that you are growing both personally and professionally?
Then we are looking for you!!!
- 1-1 weekly support for generally growing your patient list – from the principal Chiropractor of over 20 years’ experience.
- Plenty of New Patients with dedicated digital marketing team and lots of reactivations from 30 years of patient base!
- The Clinic will pay for you to be coached by the best coaches in our chiropractic business to help you with chiropractic philosophy, patient management and communication techniques so you build your list with consistency and grow your reputation.
- Connecting with the team at our weekly coaching where we get together, cover case studies, celebrate our wins, address any challenges, learn & master our communication skills.
- Work with a team of 4 chiropractors so you are never alone and feel you are a part of the team.
- work closely with sports massage therapists
- Opportunity to learn how to best take care of babies, children and pregnant ladies, from the principal chiropractor.
- Progress further in your role, as you stay with the practice.
- Support with your technique and help in mastering your adjusting skills.
- Guaranteed salary of £30,000 made up with retainer and bonuses
- Adjusting shifts spread through 4 weekdays and a Saturday morning.
- 4 weeks of your shifts as paid holiday annually
- we have digital x ray facilities and newly refurbished 3 adjustment rooms with atlas benches (Drops/auto – flexion-distraction/verti lift)
- Plus tier 2 sponsorship if you need it!
- The Principal Chiropractor, Hemi Patel, is a PRTS trainer too.
- GCC fees paid annually
What we need from you;
- Graduate with a Chiropractic degree from anywhere in the world.
- 3 years minimum commitment for tier 2 visa applicants
- Be open to learning and being mentored by the principal chiropractor and our clinic business coaches
- APPLY WITH YOUR CV and a COVER LETTER