Clinical Lead – Supernumerary
- Ivy Court, Norwich, Norfolk
- Working 40 hours per week – Supernumerary and may include some clinical hours to fit the needs of the business
- Paid Breaks
- Salary up to £20 per hour dependant on skills and experience
- Welcome Bonus of £1,000*
We’re looking for an experienced Clinical Lead who is passionate about Dementia Care to join the team at Ivy Court, Norwich!
- Nursing, Dementia and Residential Care for up to 71 residents
- Good transport links
- Our unique, award winning dementia training is accredited by City and Guilds
Clinical Lead Role
- A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Clinical Lead within this highly reputable and impressive elderly care home on the Dementia Unit
- In return for inspiring your team and maximising the potential capacity of all residents physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially you will receive excellent benefits, a personalised career plan and payment of professional fees
- It is key for this role you have Dementia experience and be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of Elderly Care including best practice
- At Caring Homes our passion is care and support. We offer residential, nursing and dementia care for older people at our high-quality care homes across the UK. We have an impressive benefits package. At Caring Homes, we’ll help both you and your career flourish
Who We’re Looking For
- You will be already working in a Senior role in a similar environment
- You will be a registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD with Clinical skills and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will be passionate about Dementia care, caring for the elderly, and always strive to provide great quality care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You’ll be up to date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective teamwork as part of a multi-disciplined team as a Staff Nurse.
Just Some Of The Many Benefits Listed Below
Within Caring Homes Group you can expect not just an exceptional and extensive benefits package.
- Paid annual leave 28 days per year (based on hours / pro rata) inclusive of bank holidays
- Your NMC & DBS costs paid for by the company
- Free or subsidised meals*
- Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career
- Salary scales and progression with internal promotions available, we are a large organisation!
- Professional subscriptions reimbursed where essential for role
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
- Long service awards / Recognition programme
- Employee discount scheme, high street vouchers, e-vouchers, holidays, cinema and restaurants
- We are a Wagestream employer, this enables you to keep track of your earnings, have instant access to 40% of wages already earned and access guidance to help with financial wellbeing.
If you are a registered nurse with excellent clinical and dementia experience, please click ‘APPLY Now’ alternatively, you can contact Kelly on / or email at to discuss this fantastic opportunity further.
“Applications for this role who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK will be considered alongside all other applications. Overseas (non EEA) applicants may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidates is available as mandated by the Resident Labour market Test.”
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.”