Deputy Manager – RGN / RMN Welcome Bonus & Paid Breaks
Clinical Deputy Manager – Tunbridge Wells
- £20ph + Paid Breaks + £1000 Welcome Bonus (Equivalent to £42,600pa)
- Firtree House in Tunbridge Wells are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager to join the team.
We provide nursing, residential and dementia care for 50 elderly residents. You will be an experienced Clinical Lead / Deputy Manager and be able to work closely with the home manager to ensure the home provides first class quality care at all times. You will need to be nurse qualified and have a current NMC Pin either RGN or RMN qualified
You will have in-depth knowledge of person-centered care, CQC care practices and Quality Assurance processes, you also have a strong commitment to making the lives of those in your care better.
This is a full-time position working 40 hours including alternative weekends with an element of supernumerary hours included
By inspiring your whole team to ‘be the best they can be’, you will ensure your team enable the residents to lead a valued, fulfilling life and to maximize the potential capacity of all residents physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially. You’ll ensure adherence to the highest standards, develop new initiatives in care practices and overall delivery of a quality service.
Above all, you’ll look to continually innovate and improve, to provide residents with the quality of life they deserve.
Benefits Of The Deputy Manager Role
- Paid breaks
- We’ll pay annual nursing professional fees, including NMC and DBS
- A £1000 refer-a-nurse scheme & £500 refer-a-friend scheme for care and support positions
- Voluntary Benefits Scheme – offering amazing retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide, enabling our staff to make savings of up to £1,500 per year
- Personalised career path ladders to ensure fulfilling career development
At Caring Homes our passion is care and support. We offer residential, nursing and dementia care for older people at our high-quality care homes across the UK. We have an impressive benefits package. At Caring Homes, we’ll help both you and your career flourish.
“Applications for this role who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK will be considered alongside all other applications. Overseas (non EEA) applicants may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidates is available as mandated by the Resident Labour market Test.”
If you are a registered nurse with excellent clinical experience, please click ‘APPLY’ or email
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”