- Oak Manor, Dereham, Norfolk
- Working 40 hours fully supernumerary – May include some clinical hours to fit the needs of the business
- Paid Breaks
- Salary up to £24 per hour dependant on skills and experience
- Welcome Bonus up to £1,500*
We’re looking for an experienced Deputy Manager who is passionate about Dementia Care to join the team at Oak Manor, Dereham!
- Dementia and Palliative Care for up to 61 residents
- Good transport links
- Our unique, award winning dementia training is accredited by City and Guilds
- New Home Manager
The Deputy Manager Role
- A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Deputy Manager to lead the team on the floor within this highly reputable and impressive elderly care home
- In return for inspiring your team and maximising the potential capacity of all residents physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially you will receive excellent benefits, a personalised career plan and payment of professional fees
- It is key for this role you have Dementia experience and be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of Elderly Care including best practice
- At Caring Homes our passion is care and support. We offer residential, nursing and dementia care for older people at our high-quality care homes across the UK. We have an impressive benefits package. At Caring Homes, we’ll help both you and your career flourish
Who We’re Looking For
- You will be already working in a Senior role in a similar environment
- You will be a registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD with Clinical skills and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will be passionate about caring for the elderly, and always strive to provide great quality care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You’ll be up to date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective teamwork as part of a multi-disciplined team as a Staff Nurse.
Just Some Of The Many Benefits Listed Below
Within Caring Homes Group you can expect not just an exceptional and extensive benefits package.
- Paid annual leave 28 days per year (based on hours / pro rata) inclusive of bank holidays
- Your NMC & DBS costs paid for by the company
- Free or subsidised meals*
- Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career
- Salary scales and progression with internal promotions available, we are a large organisation!
- Professional subscriptions reimbursed where essential for role
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
- Long service awards / Recognition programme
- Employee discount scheme, high street vouchers, e-vouchers, holidays, cinema and restaurants
- We are a Wagestream employer, this enables you to keep track of your earnings, have instant access to 40% of wages already earned and access guidance to help with financial wellbeing.