This role will support the Institute of Environmental Analytics (IEA) in creating digital and some printed content primarily for but not limited to external training, demonstration, new product development projects and marketing, for a wide range of audiences and purposes. The IEA promotes the increased use of environmental analytics data expertise by industry, you can find out more about its work at www.the-iea.org
This post is advertised as a 0.8FTE position however there is some flexibility for the right candidate to be appointed between 0.6 – 0.8FTE.
You Will Have
- Degree or equivalent in graphics media design or similar creative qualification; City & Guilds, or equivalent, with substantial relevant work experience.
- Interest in communication of training and key messages through digital media
- Creative design ideas to help with marketing as well as demonstration and scientific explainer projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Skills in using Microsoft Office or equivalent and basic HTML/CSS
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop), App & Web knowledge and of video filming, editing & screencasting software
Interview date: 18 November 2020
Informal contact details
Alternative informal contact details
IEA Marketing &
0118 378 6821
0118 378 8813
The University is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce, supports the gender equality Athena SWAN Charter and the Race Equality Charter, and is a Diversity Champion for Stonewall, the leading LGBT+ rights organisation. Applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements are welcomed and will be considered in line with business needs.
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates who do not already have permission to work in the UK should note that this role is not recognised as a graduate level job by UK Visas and Immigrationand the Tier 2 sponsorship route is not available for non-graduate level occupations. There is further information about this on the UK Visas and Immigration Website.