My client is an established web design, development and digital marketing agency based in Cambridge. They now have a requirement for a Full Stack Web Developer to join their team on a permanent, full-time basis. This role can be worked remotely in the UK however you must be comfortable to attend meetings twice a month in Cambridge to discuss projects.
Unfortunately my client is not looking to hire an overseas candidate. Tier 2 sponsorship is not available for this role so please only apply if you have full rights to live and work in the UK.
- To develop custom, often complex WordPress-based and PHP framework-based solutions
- Provide leadership in finding and developing new technologies and methods to advance web offerings
- Help other developers with system design and implementation to achieve better outcomes for their customers
- Minimum 3 years of commercial development experience within a similar role
- Great knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Content/data migrations, scripting, database management and manipulation
- Knowledge of PHP frameworks, preferably Laravel
- Strong understanding of object-orientated PHP (OOP) back-end development
- Advanced knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge of change control systems, preferably Git and Git Flow
- Knowledge of VueJS, SCSS
- Comfortable with frameworks such as Bootstrap and Tailwind
For the right candidate my client is offering a fantastic package:
- Competitive base salary between £35k and £45k depending on experience
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexible working patterns and remote working
- Continued training and professional development
- Genuine career progression and internal growth opportunities
- Plus a host of other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing team of software design professionals at an exciting time within their business. My client is interviewing now so send your CV asap to be considered for this role.