A well established top tier Law firm have a requirement for an Immigration Solicitor to Cover Maternity leave starting in September 2020. The role will be based in their London office and a competitive salary is on offer.
It is essential that you have previous experience dealing with a broad range of Business immigration and Private client matters and be able to hit the ground running under minimal supervision.
Key Duties Include
- Dealing with Sponsorship based applications
- Family and dependancy based visa applications
- Preparing and submitting immigration applications from start to finish
- Preparing appeal bundles
- Strong academics
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience of SMS and Tier 2 sponsorship license applications
- Ability to manage own caseload under minimal supervision
Remote working is available for this role, however the client does prefer the ideal candidate to go into the office at least a couple of times a week.