Do you pride yourself on your integrity? We do what’s right for our employees, patients and partners, and so can you.
Oxford Biomedica’s Human Resource team is responsible for recruitment, learning & development, employee relations, employee wellbeing, payroll and employee engagement across the business.
We are currently recruiting for an Immigration Specialist to join the team. The purpose of this role is to provide proactive and efficient support in the preparation of UK visa applications for potential employees and to oversee the immigration status for all employees, ensuring compliance with current legislation
Your responsibilities in this role would be:
- Supporting new employees with Tier 2 applications and entry clearance
- Assisting current employees with extensions, settlements, British citizenship and other UK immigration applications
- Administering of the UK Government Sponsorship Management System to ensure records are updated and compliant by auditing regularly
- Keeping up to date with the UK Immigration Rules and Policy changes, sharing knowledge with the Recruitment and HR team, to ensure the business remain knowledgeable and compliant
- Providing guidance to the business on all UK immigration enquiries, seeking legal support if required
- Provide updates to the Authorising Officer regarding all cases being supported, highlighting any issues or concerns, so that these can be managed in a timely manner
- Supporting internal Recruitment Process audits
- Continuous improvement across all Immigration processes.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to GCSE level in English and Maths
- Level 1 OISC qualification would be advantageous
- Demonstrable experience in UK Immigration within a corporate or legal environment
- Working knowledge and experience of the UK Tier 2 visa application process
- Extremely detail-oriented, highly organised and able to work with strict deadlines
- Experience of supporting immigration applications and queries in a professional and timely manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience of Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel, Word etc).