Infosys– Digital Experience – Mobile Application – Technology Lead – Android
Location– London, UK
At Infosys, we pioneered and perfected the global delivery model, introducing to our customers the ability to move technology work to different locations where talent is readily available and quality is both impeccable and cost competitive. Over the years we have applied this model to a full range of services – both technical and business. Our IT services such as application integration, testing, maintenance and infrastructure management ensure your operations are fully optimized. Our business process outsourcing and management services, such as customer service delivery, human resource outsourcing and procurement handling, drive down process costs while greatly enhancing their efficiencies. Most importantly, as part of our strategic sourcing approach, these services free up resources that can then be deployed to drive transformation and innovation initiatives
You should be a strong Mobility Lead (Android) who would assist with design and development
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required
- At least 6 years of experience with IT development and coding
- Design and development of iOS Mobile Application using Swift.
- Good Understanding and hands on experience in Mobile technologies namely iOS, Swift to develop cutting-edge experience for end users.
- Knowledge of how to operate services and experience in CI/CD automation techniques and tools – Git, Jenkins
- Should be an experienced user of Agile/Scrum methods.
Skills and Experience: –
- Solid experience in Mobile Engineering
- Hands on experience on using Kotlin to develop Android App
- 4+ years of experience as a Senior developer on the Android platform and competency with industry standard libraries
- Should have a good eye for design, should be able to implement latest Material Design components and animations
- Have experience in Dagger2, Rxjava2, Retrofit2, familiar with third party lib integration
- Very good with UI and Core Architectural Design patterns
- Solid experience in writing Unit Tests and UI tests, must be familiar with Junit, Mockito and Espresso
- Experience with source code versioning tools, specifically Github
- Familiar with security concept and integration
- Knowledge of agile methodology
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through the many nexts of their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
State / Region / Province