£45,000 – £48,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Cross-Sectional Lead – MRI & CT
A leading Chelmsford hospital currently has a vacancy for an experienced Diagnostic Radiographer with a background in MRI and CT scanning to work as Cross-Sectional Lead.
Details of this Cross-Sectional Lead Radiographer position and what the hospital is offering:
- A full-time, permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £45,000 to £48,000 depending on experience
- A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
- Free on-site parking and uniforms
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
Applicants for this Cross-Sectional Lead Radiographer post should meet the following criteria:
- BSc in Diagnostic Radiography or equivalent with HCPC registration, SoR membership and substantial post-registration experience
- Demonstrate proven experience in X-ray, MRI and CT scanning, ideally with leadership experience in a diagnostic imaging setting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and passionate about ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety
- Must have right to work in UK (the hospital is NOT able to offer Tier 2 Sponsorship for this role)
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation