Senior Account Manager, MSSP
Location: Flexible, UK
Fortinet secures the largest enterprises, service providers and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network – today and into the future. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric architecture can deliver security without compromise to address the most critical security challenges, whether in networked, application, cloud or mobile environments.
In this key role, you will execute the strategy and the go to market plans to dominate the UK/I Tier 2/3 managed services marketplace, through the development and recruitment of existing and target MSSP partners respectively.
You will ensure their successful monetisation of Fortinet technology with a joint focus on the partner’s profitability and operational efficiency, by guiding them on how to build and sell profitable managed security services for delivery via on-premise (CPE) and cloud-based methods. You will develop executive relationships with key decisions makers in focus MSSPs and leverage these relationships to influence technology decisions in Fortinet’s favour.
You will also assist in engagement and conversion of traditional managed service providers and value-added resellers from resale-oriented business models to recurring managed security services and will be accountable for managing all partnerships within the guidelines of the Fortinet Partner Program (FPP).
- Manage strategic Fortinet MSSP partners and recruit new MSSP partners from a defined target list.
- Execute the go to market plan aligned with the MSSP strategy and goals
- Consistently build and deliver on an accurate pipeline
- Exceed expected revenue quotas ‘to’ and ‘through’ MSSP partners
- Create plans to increase ‘partner influenced’ business and manage deal registrations in accordance to the FPP.
- Develop relationships with key decision makers and influencers up to CxO levels.
- Focus on driving the MSSP to standardisation on Fortinet technology in order to build profitable managed security services following a defined engagement methodology.
- Work with the partner’s product management & operations teams to define and agree a security roadmap based on the MSSP’s strategic service priorities and build a technical capability to scale efficiently.
- Position Fortinet’s advanced service capability to enhance the MSSP’s proposition.
- Lead the marketing engagement plans between the partner and Fortinet, to ensure the partner adopts an ‘integrated branding’ strategy using Fortinet’s brand to reinforce their own.
- Train and enable MSSP sales teams aligned to defined service propositions.
- Maintain a positive balance between individual contribution and team collaboration to ensure both personal and team success.
- Proven ability to sell solutions to (or from) a range of managed service providers (MSSP, MSP, ISP, DC & Hosting)
- Demonstrable career stability
- Good understanding of technology trends, customer trends, security challenges and tier 2 managed service business models
- Strong analytical, strategic thinking ability in order to effectively adapt communication across different teams, seniority levels and mediums.
- Creative mindset with a thirst for problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of SFDC, specifically pipeline & forecast management
- Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong individual contributor and team player
- Hunter mentality
- 5+ years sales experience, managed services or solution selling experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree is advantageous but not essential
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) secures the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network – today and into the future. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric architecture can deliver security features without compromise to address the most critical security challenges, whether in networked, application, cloud or mobile environments. Fortinet ranks number one in the most security appliances shipped worldwide and more than 450,000 customers trust Fortinet to protect their businesses.