Maxus is an agency of GroupM, world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Social Media Listening Analyst to join us. In this role, you will design, conduct and deliver standard and custom social media reports. He/she dives deep into the data to uncover drivers of social buzz, then translates the data into compelling stories that can impact brand building activities. The Analyst will be accountable for deciphering what is important data and driving meaningful insights that empower brand building.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
- This role reports to: Digital Lead – Maxus
In Three Months
In this role, your goals will be:
- Managed client expectations on regular deliverables
- Independently manage requirement on reporting
In Six Months
- Successfully communicated ongoing actionable insights to the client
- Have a complete control over page management
In 12 Months
- Emerged as the go-to person for digital community communication.
- Become proficient is escalation handling and resolve conflicts.
What Your Day Job Looks Like At Maxus
- The Analyst will be responsible for hosting discovery sessions with stakeholders to understand business needs
- Following this, the analyst will design solutions to deliver social listening insights to that address business need
- Consult stakeholders on topic definitions, social listening measures and filters to define objectives and set deliverables for standard and custom reports.
- Collaborate with brand and media teams to implement social analysis for campaigns/events
- Improve creatives by insights on key pain and passion points of social consumers
- Help make better media optimization decisions by advising on key social behaviors
- Social listening tool setup including keywords, query parameters and dashboards
- Take initiative on refinement of query parameter setup to ensure accurate and insightful mention analysis is available to report on by the end of the reporting period
- Pull and interpret data from social listening tools including volume, sentiment, conversation drivers, influencers, etc.
- Improve influencer investments of brands by identifying the right influencers, recommending engagement activities and tracking results from activations
- Transform base data findings into actionable charts and info-graphics
- Innovate and create new automation that add value to different parts of the value stream
- Share case studies and best practices with global community of social analysts
What You’ll Bring
- Fluent in English and Urdu (both Persian and Roman scripts) other languages are a plus
- A flair for interacting with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to transform data into a concise, compelling stories / infographics
- Ability to synthesize information and produce insightful and accurate analysis and recommendations
- Strong sense of responsibility, takes ownership, self-starter and proactive attitude
- Acute interest in human psychology/anthropology and marketing automation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Economic, Marketing/Communications, Psychology or Human-Computer Interaction or related educational concentration
- 2-3 years professional experience in marketing/business analytics, statistical analysis, predictive modelling or segmentation experience setting
More About Wavemaker
Wavemaker is a billion dollar-revenue next generation agency that sits at the intersection of media, content and technology. We are obsessed with the customer’s purchase journey and is what connects our mission directly to our client’s business challenges. We invented WM Momentum, the world’s most comprehensive study into how people make purchase decisions and have conducted over 375,000 surveys in 70 markets and across more than 30 categories. We are a business that is powered by the creativity and curiosity of our 8,500 people in 90 countries, united by our PACED values. We are a part of GroupM, WPP’s global media investment management company.
For more information, go to www.wavemakerglobal.com
The Pakistani media and entertainment industry expected growth in 2018 is 10%. The introduction of 3G and 4G along with a Cellular Mobile Tele-density of 70.83% makes Pakistan’s an exciting market with enormous potential. The rapidly increasing 45 million user internet subscriber-base with a 50mn broadband subscriber base (24.5% penetration) shows an optimistic growth for any media and advertising professional.