The Graduate School acts as a centre for all doctoral level activity at the University as well as providing support and training for doctoral researchers. Within the Graduate School, the Doctoral Research Office and the School Support Team provide a support service to all current doctoral research students. An exciting opportunity has arisen and we are looking for a competent and professional administrator to join this busy team.
You Will Have
- Good communication skills
- Good attention to detail, high level of accuracy and methodical working
- Ability to complete multiple tasks to agreed timescales/deadlines
- Good IT skills including MS Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to provide pastoral support
- Ability to respond to enquiries and provide advice to a range of stakeholders
Interview date: 15/09/2020
PrevNextInformal contact details Alternative informal contact detailsJoint Head of Doctoral Research OfficeJoint Head of Doctoral OfficeCat Hale Katie
The University is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce, supports the gender equality Athena SWAN Charter and the Race Equality Charter, and is a Diversity Champion for Stonewall, the leading LGBT+ rights organisation. Applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements are welcomed and will be considered in line with business needs.
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates who do not already have permission to work in the UK should note that this role is not recognised as a graduate level job by UK Visas and Immigrationand the Tier 2 sponsorship route is not available for non-graduate level occupations. There is further information about this on the UK Visas and Immigration Website.