- Location: Wednesbury, West midlands
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia and General Nursing
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Salary: £15.50ph (£26,500 per annum based on 33 hours)
- Top Benefits: Paid PIN and DBS paid
- Hours: Full time or Part time (11, 22, 33 ,44-hour contracts)
- Shifts: Days/Nights or Mixed shifts depending on your preference
- Contract type: Permanent
- 9.5/10 rated on carehome.co.uk
- Paid PIN and DBS check
Excellent Training and Support
Newly Qualified Nurses: If you are about to be a newly qualified nurse please apply, a nursing home is a great first career choice! we can offer fantastic support and training that has been approved and signed off by the NHS. The average starting salary with the private sector is considerably more than the NHS.
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated experienced or Newly Qualified Registered nurse ( RGN, RMN, RNLD ) Registered Nurse, Adult/General Nurse, Mental health nurse or Learning Disability Nurse to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Wednesbury, West midlands. Full of charm and character, our home is a friendly care home located just outside the lovely market town of Wednesbury in the West Midlands, which offers nursing and residential memory care for those living with dementia.
Purpose of Role: To achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Colleagues. To take management responsibility for a shift as directed.
Registered Nurse Benefits
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Paid DBS Check
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays (5.6 weeks based on fulltime)
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Free uniform
- Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
- Pension Scheme
- NMC Re-Validation Support
How To Apply If You Are a Registered Nurse
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm – I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 – this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note we cannot accept applicants from Outside the EU or that require Tier 2 Sponsorship, your application will be auto rejected, if you unsure then please call*