Are you a healthcare professional looking to work for an award winning care organisation that cares for its staff and residents? Do you want to part of a company who are rated either GOOD or OUTSTANDING across all their sites by the CQC? Then this is the role for you!
A leading care organisation in Derbyshire are looking for a passionate Clinical Lead to join their team of happy and motivated healthcare professionals based at their Alfreton branch. This client focuses on care for elderly living with dementia, mental health and physical disabilities. You can expect to work in a safe environment and benefit from career progression and development. Please see details of this amazing opportunity below!
Clinical Lead Job Details
- £18.40 per hour
- Full time – 37.5 Hours per week
- Days shifts
- Supernumerary Hours included
- Free parking
- Meals on Duty
- Generous Annual Leave
- Flexible work pattern
- Tier 2 sponsorship offered for overseas nurses(conditions apply)
- And more!
Clinical Lead Job Responsibilities
- Manage a team of Nurses and Support Workers delegating tasks accordingly whilst leading by example
- Providing care to patients as per their care plan outlined by their doctor
- Accurately monitor and record observations on patients’ conditions
- Identify care planning needs
- Carry out risk assessment
- Record patients’ vital signs and medical information
- Consult and coordinate with other healthcare team members
- Direct or supervise less experienced nursing staff
- Participate in clinical improvements and offer ideas on clinical and non-clinical policies
Essential Requirements To Be Considered For This Role
- Nursing degree or equivalent
- NMC Registered
- Right to work in the UK.
If you are interested in the position above, please apply immediately!
Job Ref | VR714
Contact | Vernon