Receptionist and Admin Assistant
Salary Grade: Scale 4, spine points 8 to 11
Salary Level: £24,717 to £26,076 per annum
Actual Salary: £15,236 to £16,074 per annum (pro rata)
Working Pattern: 25 hours per week, 8.30am – 1.30pm Monday to Friday
Contract: Term Time Only, Permanent
Start date: ASAP
We are a 1 ½ form community school in the heart of Highbury who is seeking to appoint a highly organised and motivated person with a positive attitude, who cares about making a difference to the outcomes for our children.
The Successful Candidate Will
- be the first point of contact in a busy front office, with different levels of need
- offer excellent customer service skills with a variety of stakeholders such as pupils, parents, staff, governors, local authority etc.
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as attention to detail
- be able to prioritise their workload, multi-task and be able to work under pressure
- be able to use a variety of computer software, including spreadsheets and database management
- be able to work as part of a team but also to problem solve independently
- have a genuine desire to involve yourself fully in the life of our school
- be able to work from 8.30 to 1.30pm Monday to Friday, term time only.
- a happy and supportive team
- access to high quality network CPD
- subsidised gym membership and bike to work scheme
- good transport links
- a vibrant school community.
Closing Date: Midnight on Sunday 8th November 2020
Interviews: Week commencing 16th November 2020
Please apply online on HQU/671. Please note, we do not accept CVs.
Highbury Quadrant Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, if this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to declare.
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the resident labour market test. UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information please visit the