This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is collaborative and focused on delivering outstanding customer service! Join us as a Recruitment Administrator to be part of a hard-working and ambitious team while developing your career with a world-class institution.
Imperial is a global top ten university with an outstanding reputation in science, engineering, business and medicine (ranked #8 in the QS World University Rankings 2021). Imperial is host to a diverse community of approximately 8,000 staff and over 17,000 students.
You will be key to providing an outstanding customer focused recruitment service for both hiring managers and candidates. The work will be fast paced and high volume. You will need to be highly organised with a keen eye for detail as you help us recruit the very best talent for our faculties and supporting departments.
Duties And Responsibilities
You will provide comprehensive recruitment administration for our process, from request to recruit to contract generation by:
- Coordinating all assigned roles via our Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Quality checking adverts and making appropriate recommendations
- Organising the interview process with candidates and hiring managers
- Conducting pre-employment checks and issuing employment contracts
- Responding to candidate and hiring manager queries
- Ensuring all data is accurate and stored in line with GDPR
- Being an ambassador for the Imperial College London employer brand
- Champion a positive approach to change and opportunity
To Be Successful You Need
- To have undertaken a similar role in recruitment or HR
- Experience of delivering a service focused on meeting the needs of your customer
- Experience of using an ATS (previous knowledge of TalentLink would be excellent!) and ensuring 100% system accuracy
- To adapt quickly to changing priorities and workloads and hold the organisational skills to prioritise multiple tasks at any given time
- The skills to quickly learn new systems, software and processes
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly explain processes and system functionality
- Previous experience in higher education would be desirable, but is not essential
Joining the Recruitment Hub in the College’s HR Division, you will benefit from being part of a large and diverse HR team with experienced and talented HR professionals. W e also offer a competitive salary, excellent pension scheme and career development opportunities.
Should you require any further details on the role please contact: Layelle Fryer, Recruitment Team Leader, email@example.com
Please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment as we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the published closing date depending on the volume of applications received.
For technical issues when applying online please email firstname.lastname@example.org (ensure you include the job reference number in any correspondence)
The College cannot normally apply for a Certificate of Sponsorship for this post under Tier 2 of the UKVI’s Points Based System. Any candidate, who is considering applying for this position and requires sponsorship, must ensure that they are able to obtain permission to work in the UK through an appropriate immigration route.
Seniority levelEntry level
Job functionHuman Resources
IndustriesHigher EducationResearchHospital & Health Care