- Location: Northwich, Cheshire
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: General Nursing
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Salary: £17.50ph
- Top Benefits: Paid PIN and DBS paid
- Hours: Full time or Part time (11, 22, 33 ,44-hour contracts)
- Shifts: Days/Nights or Mixed shifts depending on your preference
- Contract type: Permanent
- Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
- Paid DBS Check
9.6/10 rated on carehome.co.uk
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated experienced or Newly Qualified Registered nurse ( RGN, RMN, RNLD ) Registered Nurse, Adult/General Nurse, Mental health nurse or Learning Disability Nurse to work within a beautiful family friendly care home based Northwich, Cheshire. Our Home is a purpose-built home offering residential and nursing care.
The extensively trained team will deliver all the specialist care and support services that loved ones require.
Purpose of Role: To achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Colleagues. To take management responsibility for a shift as directed.
Shift pattern and Hours: Unlike a hospital setting Nursing home can be much more accommodating with regards to more flexible shift patters. The manager can consider Fulltime/Part time/Days/Nights or Mixed shifts.
Registered Nurse Benefits
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Paid DBS Check
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays (5.6 weeks based on fulltime)
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Free uniform
- Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
- Pension Scheme
- NMC Re-Validation Support
How To Apply If You Are a Registered Nurse
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm – I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 – this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
- Please note we cannot accept applicants from Outside the EU or that require Tier 2 Sponsorship, your application will be auto rejected, if you unsure then please call*