Registered Nurse – Days or Nights
- Dorking, Surrey
- Full-Time/Part-Time available
- Paid Breaks
- Private Parking
- Salary up to £42,432 per annum dependant on skills and experience
- Joining incentive worth up to £3,500!
The first instalment of £2,500 paid following completion of six months service and a further £1,000 paid following a further 12 months service thereafter. *
- T&C’s apply, bonus incentive amount based on full time hours, pro rata amount for part time hours, not payable for bank contracts.
Full-time, Part-time and Bank contracts available
We’re calling all aspiring NMC Registered Nurses to assist to provide high standards of nursing care where you can develop your nursing career with us at Garth House, Dorking!
- Residential, Nursing, Dementia and Palliative Care for up to 40 residents
- CQC Rating: Good
- Good public Transport Links to the Home
Registered Nurse Role
- A strong clinician with outstanding skills taking responsibility for certain areas of the home, including Audit and Compliance.
- Delivering person-centered care working closely with each resident, carrying out assessments, where you’ll develop and implement care plans for each of our residents that helps each person to live a fuller life
- Knowledge of the current care practices laid down by the CQC
- You’ll provide the very best levels of clinical care, make sure that all procedures are carried out to the highest of standards and optimising the wellbeing of every resident
Who We’re Looking For
- You will be a registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD with Clinical skills and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will be passionate about caring for the elderly, and always strive to provide great quality care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You’ll be up to date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective teamwork as part of a multi-disciplined team.
Just Some Of The Many Benefits Listed Below
Within Caring Homes Group you can expect not just an exceptional and extensive benefits package.
- Paid annual leave 28 days per year (based on hours / pro rata) inclusive of bank holidays
- Your NMC & DBS costs paid for by the company
- Free or subsidised meals*
- Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career
- Salary scales and progression with internal promotions available, we are a large organisation!
- Professional subscriptions reimbursed where essential for role
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
- Long service awards / Recognition programme
- Employee discount scheme, high street vouchers, e-vouchers, holidays, cinema and restaurants
- We are a Wagestream employer, this enables you to keep track of your earnings, have instant access to 40% of wages already earned and access guidance to help with financial wellbeing.
If you are a registered nurse with excellent clinical and dementia experience, please apply to discuss this fantastic opportunity further.
“Applications for this role who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK will be considered alongside all other applications. Overseas (non EEA) applicants may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidates is available as mandated by the Resident Labour market Test.”
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.”