Registered Nurse – Beautiful Care Home
- Location: Telford, Shropshire
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: General Care
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Salary: up to £17.00 per hour £29,100 (Based on 33 hours)
- Hours: Full time or Part time (11, 22, 33 ,44-hour contracts)
- Shifts: Days/Nights or Mixed shifts depending on your preference
- Contract type: Permanent
- Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
- Paid DBS Check
9.9/10 rated on [… Click Apply…] Review: I genuinely think this home is fantastic. It has revived my 94-year-old nanny and my 83-year-old father
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated experienced or Newly Qualified Registered nurse ( RGN, RMN, RNLD ) Registered Nurse, Adult/General Nurse, Mental health nurse or Learning Disability Nurse to work within a beautiful family friendly care home based in Telford, Shropshire. Our Home provides high levels of care at a time when it matters most.
With residential places available at the home, it can provide tailored and specialist care which enables residents to achieve their potential and enjoy a more fulfilling lifestyle.
The home offers support to individuals with a physical disability or sensory impairment. Those needing companionship or end-of-life care are also supported.
Purpose of Role: To achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Colleagues. To take management responsibility for a shift as directed.
Shift pattern and Hours: Unlike a hospital setting Nursing home can be much more accommodating with regards to more flexible shift patters. The manager can consider Fulltime/Part time/Days/Nights or Mixed shifts.
Registered Nurse Benefits
- Support with Revalidation
- Paid DBS Check
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays (5.6 weeks based on fulltime)
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Free uniform
- Pension Scheme
How To Apply If You Are a Registered Nurse
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm – I am always available on email or text [… Click Apply…] – this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on [… Click Apply…] or send a copy of your CV to [… Click Apply…]
- Please note we cannot accept applicants from Outside the EU or that require Tier 2 Sponsorship, your application will be auto rejected, if you unsure then please call*