Registered Nurse Paid Breaks £1000 Welcome Bonus
Registered General Nurse – Days & Nights
- Norwich, Norfolk
- Full-Time or Part-Time
- Salary £31,824-£42,432 per annum (based on full-time hours) & Paid Breaks
- Welcome Bonus up to £1,000*
We’re calling all dedicated and aspiring NMC Registered Nurses to provide high nursing care standards where you can develop your nursing career with us!
Our NEW Home Manager, Alison has recently joined the team at Ivy Court and is already making a positive impact on the home. Alison has a wealth of experience in successfully managing care home transformations.
- Nursing, Dementia and Residential Care for up to 71 residents
- Good transport links to the home
- We regularly Covid test all our residents and staff
This is an exciting opportunity as a staff nurse to work for us will provide you with the opportunity to be part of an experienced team. Working in a busy environment enabling you to further develop your skills and provide our residents with the high-quality care that we know you strive to deliver.
- You will be a registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD with Clinical skills and will have a valid NMC pin.
- Passionate about caring for the elderly, and always strive to provide great quality care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- Up to date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
- A team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective teamwork as part of a multi-disciplined team as a Staff Nurse.
The Nurse Role
- A strong clinician with outstanding skills taking responsibility for certain areas of the home, including Audit and Compliance.
- Delivering person-centered care working closely with each resident, carrying out assessments, where you’ll develop and implement care plans for each of our residents that helps each person to live a fuller life
- Providing the very best levels of clinical care, make sure that all procedures are carried out to the highest of standards and optimising the wellbeing of every resident
Please See Some Of The Many Benefits Listed Below
Within Caring Homes you can expect not just an exceptional and extensive benefits package.
- Paid annual leave 28 days per year (based on hours / pro rata) inclusive of bank holidays
- Your NMC & DBS costs paid for by the company
- Free or subsidised meals*
- Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career
- Salary scales and progression with internal promotions available, we are a large organisation!
- Professional subscriptions reimbursed where essential for role
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
- Long service awards / Recognition programme
- Employee discount scheme, high street vouchers, e-vouchers, holidays, cinema and restaurants
- A Wagestream employer, enabling you to have instant access to 40% of wages earned
If you are a registered nurse with excellent clinical and dementia experience, please Apply Now or contact Kelly on / or email at to discuss this fantastic opportunity further.
“Applications for this role who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK will be considered alongside all other applications. Overseas (non EEA) applicants may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidates is available as mandated by the Resident Labour market Test.”
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.”
*Dependant on location/hours*