Up to £1,000 WELCOME BONUS (T&C’s apply)
Pay – £18 per hour
£29,952 – £39,936 a year
Pay Rate is equivalent to NHS Band 6 – NHS Bank 7 – plus additional benefits!
It is a difficult time for us all at the moment and keeping those most vulnerable safe is our number one priority. At Caring Homes we are working hard across all of our care homes and support services to do everything that we can to keep our residents safe and their spirits high but over the next few weeks we need more help.
We offer a wide range of benefits but more importantly you’ll be providing invaluable support to our residents.
- Rated ‘Good’ across all categories by the CQC
- Professional nursing care
- Dedicated and friendly Care Team
- Excellent reputation for care
- Personally tailored care plans
Within Caring Homes Group you can expect not just an exceptional and extensive benefits package as listed below, you will also get satisfaction of doing genuinely rewarding work.
- Paid annual leave 28 days per year (based on hours / pro rata) inclusive of bank holidays
- Your NMC & DBS costs paid for by the company
- Full paid induction programme
- *Free or subsidised meals
- Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career
- Continuous training, mandatory and specialised
- Salary scales and progression with internal promotions available, we are a large organisation!
- Enhanced pay for working Christmas and Boxing day & Bank Holidays
- Professional subscriptions reimbursed where essential for role
- Long service awards
- Recognition programme
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
- Excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Discounted reloadable cards and high street vouchers
- e-vouchers, access instant savings on your mobile device
- Holiday discounts & days out with discounts up to 60%
- Cinema benefits with discounts up to 40%
- Employee Assistance Programme, confidential telephone counselling and legal advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year & a Health & Wellbeing portal
Registered Nurse Role
- A strong knowledge of person-cantered care
- Knowledge of the current care practices laid down by the CQC
- Working closely with each resident, assessing their needs and delivering a care plan that helps each person to live a fuller life
- You’ll provide the very best levels of clinical care, make sure that all procedures are carried out to the highest of standards and optimising the wellbeing of every resident
- For further information, please contact our Recruitment Team
If you are a registered nurse with excellent clinical and dementia experience, please click ‘APPLY’ or email Catherine on cmartin@Caringhomes.org
“Applications for this role who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK will be considered alongside all other applications. Overseas (non EEA) applicants may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidates is available as mandated by the Resident Labour market Test.”
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.”