Registered Nurse – Tier 2 Sponsorship Available Agincare Oxford Full-Time £18.70 – £21.30/Hour
In 2019 we were recognised by Indeed as the #1 care provider in the UK to work for and #3 overall for privately owned companies.
You can earn up to £49,000 per year as a Registered Nurse (RGN) working for Agincare.
A Variety Of Shift Patterns Available
- Day shifts available
- Night shifts available
- Full-time roles
What We Offer Our Registered Nurses
- Fully funded professional development
- Have a voice to share your ideas to improve and develop the service
- Free DBS
- Contracted hours
- Excellent career progression
- Accommodation available
You Will Also Benefit From The Following Exciting Offers
- National Health Discount Scheme (up to 60% off high street names)
- Blue Light discount package (superb discounts on travel, leisure, entertainment and more)
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program (offering support for employees and their families)
- Internal competitions to wins prizes such as vouchers, holidays, extra annual leave
Role Responsibility of a Registered Nurse
As a Registered Nurse (RGN), you’ll have the satisfaction of really caring for people within a fantastic homely environment. You will be at the forefront of Fulford Care & Nursing Home motivating, mentoring and developing a team of care staff ensuring that the resident’s clinical needs are attended to. As an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN), you will be organised and ready to adapt to challenges, you will have the expertise you need to provide a professional, safe and high quality care and support service.
You Must Have
What an Excellent Registered Nurse Looks Like
- A current NMC pin
- Evidence of clinical CPD
- At least one year’s post grad nursing experience
- Previous experience in a care home would be advantageous but not essential
- A caring nature and desire to make a difference in someone’s life
- The right to work in the UK
- A good level of English – both written and spoken
- Approachable and supportive to individuals
- Family business that has been providing reliable and professional care since 1986
- One of the largest care groups in England with over 3500 staff
- 90% of our customers rate us as excellent or great
Coaching And Mentoring
Apply to this job.
Think you’re the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 10116/9594