RGN Staff Nurse – Woking
£16 – £18 p/h – Up to £35.1K/Band 6 Equivalent | 37.5 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home – Outstanding CQC
A leading Surrey nursing home currently requires an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their clinical team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The CQC Outstanding rated home specialises in dementia care but caters to older people with a variety of nursing and residential care needs and utilises state of the art technologies and monitoring systems to ensure residents enjoy the best standards of care and living.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible shifts
- Great pay rates in the region of £16 to £18 per hour, which equates to an annual salary of up to £35,100
- A comprehensive induction, plus excellent training and development opportunities, including progression to management and support with NMC revalidation
- Free uniforms, staff parking and the cost of your Enhanced DBS paid
- A company pension scheme, 5.6 weeks annual leave and a range of employee recognition and reward programmes
- The employer has a sponsorship licence and may be able to offer Tier 2 Sponsorship to Non-EU candidates (subject to T&Cs)
What We Are Looking For In a Nurse
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Ideally you will have previous experience working in a UK nursing home setting, although newly qualified applicants may be considered
- You will be flexible to work shifts over a 7 day rota
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Please enter your contact details below and upload your latest CV.
Accepted file types: PDF (.pdf), Word (.doc & .docx). Maximum file size: 8M.