£44,000 p/a – Band 7 Equivalent | 40 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Large Nursing Home – Outstanding CQC
One of Surrey’s leading elderly nursing homes currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care to work as Deputy Manager.
The home is rated outstanding by CQC and provides a fantastic environment for staff and residents alike and offers state of the art facilities and the latest technologies in care planning and medication management.
Details of this Deputy Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A great annual salary of £44,000, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay and equates to an hourly rate of £21.15
- A comprehensive induction, plus ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities, as well as NMC revalidation support
- Free staff parking, uniforms, and Enhanced DBS check
- A company pension scheme and generous annual leave allowance
- A range of employee reward and recognition schemes
- The home is licenced to offer Tier 2 Sponsorship to Non-EU Nurses (subject to T&Cs)
As Deputy Nurse Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Deputy Nurse Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
- Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation