£18.00 per hour (Equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Days, Nights or Rotational | Large Nursing Home | Great Benefits
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in a village near Cranbrook currently has a vacancy for an RGN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Flexible shift patterns with days, nights or rotational shifts available
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £18.00 (Equates to NHS Band 6)
- Paid Breaks
- 5.6 weeks holiday per year
- Free uniform and free meals on duty
- NEST pension
- Tier 2 Sponsorship and accomodation available
As Staff Nurse RGN, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting resident needs. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN:
- Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN
- Up to date NMC registration
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Hardworking And Dedicated