Sales Ops Manager
- Configuration of all new and existing Salesforce.com features including user management, security, custom objects, page layouts, validations, workflows, flows, process builders, and other 3rd party applications.
- Manage Salesforce.com CRM application including support requests and escalated administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business support issues.
- Partner with global business stakeholders to proactively identify, drive, and build feature enhancements and system customizations that solve business needs.
- Salesforce Administrator certification or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of hands-on Salesforce configuration experience
- Experience with Salesforce configuration options, data model/architecture, and security requirements
- Experience with Salesforce change management
- Strong analytical thinking, verbal and written communication, and process improvement skills
- Experience working with an enterprise-level Salesforce.com instance
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201), Advanced Administrator (ADM-211 or ADM-301) or equivalent experience
- Previous experience implementing and configuring Pardot, Marketing Cloud, and/or other marketing automation tools
- Project management and/or business process management certification
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE)
- Advanced Excel skills
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Company – Amazon UK Services Ltd.
Job ID: A1300624