BNP Paribas Securities Services is a multi-asset servicing specialist with local expertise in 36 markets around the world and a global reach covering 90+ markets. This extensive network enables us to provide our institutional investor clients with the connectivity and local knowledge they need to navigate change in a fast-moving world.
As of 31 December 2018, BNP Paribas Securities Services had USD 10.660 trillion in assets under custody, USD 2.662 trillion in assets under administration, 10,545 funds administered and 11,932 employees.
We are looking to hire a Senior Administrator into our Middle Office Asset Servicing team. Middle Office Asset Servicing department is responsible for timely and accurate identification and processing of both corporate action & Income events for UK & overseas investments for institutional investors, across various asset types, including; bonds, equities and CFDs. The team ensure the correct terms of the event are captured, client elections are managed, and that the event is processed for accurate valuation and timely settlement, resolution of any stock & cash reconciliation breaks, and ongoing interaction with a number of custodians.
The primary responsibility of this role is to provide checking and oversight support to the team, and to support the production cycle of a team ensuring client service delivery and commitments are met. You will be required to check and sign off the work of administrators in your team. Coaching and mentoring also plays a pivotal part in this role.
In order to be successful in this role you will already have familiarity with Corporate Actions/Income and ideally experience within a checking and oversight role. You will have strong risk awareness, high accuracy and meticulous attention to detail. You will have previously been involved in change initiatives and be able to make decisions and adapt to suit the needs of the team and the role.
Client Service Delivery and Controls
- To ensure a high quality client service is delivered to all clients.
- Ensure the service level provided by the team adheres to the client service delivery agreements.
- Ensure adherence to core standard operating models.
- Build strong, professional relationships with clients and be an ambassador for BNP Paribas Securities Services.
- Develop internal stakeholder relationships with the wider team as well as general business support.
Continuous Improvement & New Business
- Generate ideas for improvements to systems and processes in support of client requirements and our organisations strategic objectives.
- Support the development and implementation of such improvements.
- Involvement in the design and implementation of resilient processes and systems to support new/changes to business products including mandatory changes to market/governance and regulations.
- Innovate and challenge status quo within the governance and framework of our change program.
- Be a subject matter expert in your team.
- Ensure adherence to the risk and control framework to manage risk effectively & efficiently within the team.
- Ensure an effective and robust governance structure is in place for the team.
- Ensure compliance and adherence to the department procedures and control framework.
- Support business contingency plans as required.
- Ensure adequate internal controls are in place to mitigate operational risk.
- Ensure that internal and external audit/compliance/risk requirements are met.
Staff Management and Development
- Provide feedback on staff within the team to support their technical and personal development.
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
As an employee with BNP Paribas Securities Services, we want to make sure that you are rewarded for your commitment. As such, you will be entitled to our award winning benefits package which includes a generous holiday allowance of at least 34 days (including bank holidays), a non-contributory pension of 9%, private healthcare and GP service all as standard, along with a number of personal insurances such as income protection, life assurance and personal accident insurance. We believe in ensuring all our employees have a positive work life balance and so in addition to the core benefits you will also have access to a variety of flexible lifestyle benefits including dental cover, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and reduced cinema and gym membership to name a few.
Please note that we are unable to progress applications at this time from candidates who require sponsorship under a Tier 2 General Visa. The role does not meet the required skill level for us to issue a Certificate of Sponsorship under Tier 2.
Standard / Permanent