If you are a passionate, hardworking individual with an in-depth experience of SEO and SEM, we’re looking for you. Following is the set of responsibilities and requirements expected of you.
Responsibilities For SEO
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings.
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials.
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings.
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
Responsibilities For SEM
- Executing tests, collecting and analysing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Tracking, reporting and analysing website analytics, pay-per-click (PPC) initiatives and campaigns.
- Managing campaign expenses.
- Communicate targeted keywords with the content team to optimize web copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns.
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns on Google.
- Two to three years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEM and SEO
- In-depth experience with Google AdWords and Analytics.
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete keywords competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Comfortable analysing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Grasp on A/B and multivariate experiments
- Familiarity with WordPress
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a quantitative, test-driven field
We have an amazing team of 350+ individuals working on highly innovative enterprise projects & products. Our customer base includes fortune 5 retail and CPG companies, leading store chains, fast growth fintech and multiple Silicon Valley startups.
What makes Confiz stand out is our focus on processes and culture. Confiz is CMMi Level 3 and ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have a vibrant culture of learning via collaboration and making workplace fun.
People who work with us work with the cutting-edge technologies while contributing success to the company as well as to themselves. This is obviously above and beyond the usual stuff (excellent pay, medical benefits, frequent appraisals and bonuses).
To know more about Confiz Limited, visit: https://web.facebook.com/lifeatconfiz