Are you an outstanding Speciality or Associate Specialist Doctor looking for your next role in psychiatry with a competitive salary?
We have an opportunity for a full-time Speciality Doctor who will be fully supported by a Consultant Psychiatrist and first-class multidisciplinary team.
Cygnet Health Care have been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. They have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes.
- Provide high quality treatment under the direction of a Consultant Psychiatrist
- Assess referrals & undertake mental state examinations of service users
- Participate in weekly ward rounds & attend multidisciplinary meetings
- Attend Care Programme Approach & Section 117 meetings & mental health review tribunals
- Provide up-to-date clinical information at all meetings
- Ensure that medical decisions are implemented as planned
- Audit medical services & ensure compliance with GMC & other professional guidelines
- Uphold policies & procedures and contribute to service governance & development
- Participate in the on call rota including 1:7 on call and 1 weekend per month.
- Salary up to £90,000 (depending on experience)
- Generous exam & study leave to attend CPD opportunities, conferences etc
- Monthly CPD grand rounds where you ll attend educational meetings & have the opportunity to meet psychiatrists from across the region
- Financial support for further training & personal development
- Tier 2 sponsorship
- Visa and Flights paid for
- Our CESR Programme that will help you develop the skills you need to progress to Consultant level
- Access to the NHS Discount Scheme
- Free meals on duty & cycle to work scheme
- Plus many more benefits
We Are Looking For Someone Who Is-
- Fully GMC registered & MBBS (or equivalent) qualified
- Experienced within a mental health setting
- Able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Knowledgeable of mental health legislation & codes of practice
- An excellent clinical decision maker, with sound judgement & ability to manage risk
- A first-rate communicator who can interview, assess & treat patients & write clear, comprehensive medical notes
- Committed to continued professional development
- Preferably approved under Section 12 of the Mental Health Act & a member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists, or equivalent
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
If you may be interested in this role then please apply and send your CV.