Athona is currently recruiting for a full time Addictions Specialty doctor on a substantive basis. This position will be working within a private clinic in Yorkshire. The proposed start date will be as soon as possible but 3 months’ notice will also be feasible.
Benefits of joining this hospital;
- There is no on call commitment
- The salary on offer is £80,000
- You will receive support from a consultant psychiatrist
- Tier 2 visa sponsorship available
To be eligible for this role we are looking for someone with;
- A GMC license to practice in the UK or to be at the final ID check stage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in psychiatry
- At least 6 months recent employment on an addiction ward
- Section 12 approval is ideal
For more information or to apply to this position, please contact Gemma Pullin on (phone number removed) or email (url removed).
Athona’s Psychiatry division is a market-leader in the recruitment of mental health doctors. As a preferred supplier to the NHS and private sector, we hold many exclusive contracts across the UK -giving you priority access to the best psychiatry jobs around.
Athona offer £500 per permanent psychiatrist you refer to us. (url removed)