Athona is currently recruiting for a full time General Adult Specialty doctor on a substantive basis. This position will be working within an NHS trust on a 20 bedded ward in the East Midlands. The proposed start date will be as soon as possible but 3 months’ notice will also be feasible.
There is no on call commitment in this post.
Benefits of joining this hospital;
- Overseas candidates encouraged
- Flights paid for and more
- Tier 2 visa sponsorship available
- Temporary accommodation provided upon arrival
- There’s an opportunity to go through the CESR programme
To be eligible for this role we are looking for someone with;
– A GMC license to practice in the UK or to be at the final ID check stage
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in psychiatry
– At least 6 months recent employment on an adult ward
– Section 12 approval is ideal
For more information or to apply to this position, please contact Jade Rous on 01277 246 886 or email email@example.com.
Athona’s Psychiatry division is a market-leader in the recruitment of mental health doctors. As a preferred supplier to the NHS and private sector, we hold many exclusive contracts across the UK -giving you priority access to the best psychiatry jobs around.
Athona offer £500 per permanent psychiatrist you refer to us. www.athona.com