If you’re a doctor who is eligible for GMC Registration via an accepted post-graduate qualification, this would be the perfect opportunity to relocate to the UK.
Are you right for the job?
We’re looking for a doctor who is passionate about their work and has a genuine interest in supporting their patients’ needs. Providing a high standard of care should be their main priority, as well as creating an environment in which patients feel safe and comfortable.
To work as a doctor in the UK you must have:
- GMC registration with Licence to Practice
- Full right to work in the UK
- Clinical references covering the last 3 years
What You Can Expect
- Tier 2 visa sponsorship available
- Relocation benefits available on a case-by-case basis
- Access to additional training and development
- Annual leave entitlement of 27 days per year plus public holidays
- Pay enhancements to reward out of hours, shift and overtime working
Who is Your World Healthcare?
With over a decade of placing fine healthcare staff into positions throughout the NHS and private sector, Your World Healthcare is a leading supplier of healthcare professionals in the UK. We supply to 280 NHS Trusts and CCGs, and 338 private healthcare organizations within the UK.
We provide our candidates and clients with support on Tier 2 visa applications, relocation and accommodation, step-by-step guidance on GMC registration, as well as assistance and advice on the IELTS/OET and PLAB courses.
The NHS – a rewarding place to work
Working for the NHS means working alongside highly-skilled, committed, and dedicated medical professionals, allowing you to provide patients with the highest level of care. As an NHS employee, you are also entitled to one of the most rewarding benefits packages the UK has to offer.
To find out more about this brilliant opportunity or one of our additional permanent doctor jobs, contact Akancha Dhaniwala at email@example.com, and apply now!