Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17 – £17.50 p/h + Benefits – Band 6 Equivalent | FT or PT Contracts | Flexible Shifts | Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home | RGN, RMN or RNLD Considered
A leading Maidstone nursing home is currently recruiting for Registered Nurses to join their clinical team, with full or part-time contracts available.
The home is fully CQC compliant and has an excellent reputation for the high standards of care and living that residents enjoy, which is supported by state-of-the-art technologies in care planning and management.
Details of the Staff Nurse roles and what the home is offering:
- Full or part-time contracts to work a mix of day and night shifts on a flexible, 7 day rota
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £17 to £17.50 depending on experience
- A comprehensive induction, plus ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities, as well as NMC revalidation support
- Free staff parking, uniforms, and Enhanced DBS check
- A company pension scheme and generous annual leave allowance
- A range of employee reward and recognition schemes
- The home is licenced to offer Tier 2 Sponsorship to Non-EU Nurses (subject to T&Cs)
In this role you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
Applicants For This Position Should Meet The Following Criteria
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally have a background in person centred care planning within a care home
- Confident managing care and medications, leading shifts and coordinating handovers with colleagues
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on ******** .
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.