- Location: Burntwood, Staffordshire
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia and General Nursing
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Salary: £15.30ph (£26,254 per annum based on 33 hours)
- Top Benefits: Paid PIN and DBS paid
- Hours: Full time or Part time (11, 22, 33 ,44-hour contracts)
- Shifts: Days/Nights or Mixed shifts depending on your preference
- Contract type: Permanent
- Come Join the UK’s Market leaders in Nursing care
- Over Good 5/5 CQC Rating
9.5/10 rated on carehome.co.uk
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated experienced or Newly Qualified Registered nurse ( RGN, RMN, RNLD ) Registered Nurse, Adult/General Nurse, Mental health nurse or Learning Disability Nurse to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Burntwood, Staffordshire. Our 60 Bed purpose-built home which provides a range of care including residential memory care for those living with dementia, and nursing care. The extensively trained team will deliver all the specialist care and support services that residents or loved ones require.
Purpose of Role: To achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Colleagues. To take management responsibility for a shift as directed.
Shift pattern and Hours: Unlike a hospital setting Nursing home can be much more accommodating with regards to more flexible shift patters. The manager can consider Fulltime/Part time/Days/Nights or Mixed shifts.
Newly Qualified Nurses: If you are about to be a newly qualified nurse please apply, we can offer fantastic support and training that has been approved and signed of by the NHS. The average starting salary with the private sector is considerably more than the NHS.
Registered Nurse Benefits
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Paid DBS Check
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays (5.6 weeks based on fulltime)
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Free uniform
- Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
- Pension Scheme
- NMC Re-Validation Support