£18 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days | Accommodation Available | Can Offer T2 Sponsorship | Great Benefits | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Folkestone is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on days.
The home offers round the clock care and support to older people with a range of needs, and provides a modern, homely setting for residents to enjoy.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work full-time days
- Great pay rates of £18 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates
- Free uniforms and a free hot meal when working a long day shift
- A NEST pension scheme and 5.6 weeks annual leave per year
- Shared staff accommodation may be available at £115 per week
- The home is licenced to offer Tier 2 Sponsorship to RNs who require it
In this role, you will coordinate and manage care plans along with being involved with the hands-on delivery of care and administration of medications for a caseload of residents.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
- Ideally experienced in an elderly care setting
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge
- Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care