Welcome to GOLDSTAR CHEFS, the UK’s main recruitment hub for international cuisine restaurants seeking high calibre Chefs and Managers from around the world. We source you fantastic UK job opportunities and take care of your UK visa/Tier 2 sponsorship formalities where applicable
- Position: Specialist Tandoori Chef
- Employer: Fine dining Indian Restaurant
- Location: Hammersmith, London
- Salary: £28,000 to £30,000
- Working days / hours: range between 39-48 hours within a 5/6 day week
- Benefits: 28 days paid holiday (pro rata), employer’s pension contribution, Chef’s uniform and meals on duty
- Prospects: Salary review; future promotion for exceptional performance, loyalty and commitment.
Duties include preparation of complex Tandoori dishes, training and supervising junior Chefs, purchasing & dealing with suppliers, stock control, quality checks, health & hygiene compliance and HACCP protocols, monitoring food safety & temperatures, maintaining cleanliness and good order within work areas, care and maintenance of specialist Tandoori equipment, cost analysis and review, preparing reports and schedules and performing key duties as assigned.
To qualify for selection you must have the following minimum requirements: –
- Eligibility to live and work in UK
- High level creativity, skills and mastery in preparation of a range of authentic Tandoori meat dishes and speciality breads
- Previous proven experience at required skill level
In addition you should also be:-
- Performance, achievement and results driven
- Have an for eye detail
- Able to work well with others
- Energetic, physically fit and in good health
- A hardworking, fastidious and conscientious individual
- FAST PACED AND BE ABLE TO WORK UNDER PRESSURE
Boost your chances of being shortlisted by sending a video demo of your skills, photos of dishes you specialise in and /or have created, your Instagram link (if avail.) menus you have worked on, plus any commendations and references in hand
This vacancy is open to worldwide as well as national candidates.
UK applicants : Prospective employers may ask for proof of right to work in UK (eg, passport copy or other eligible evidence) to be sent by email or post for verification checks before calling you for on site interview. You must produce evidence in original form when attending interview. This vacancy is open to GENUINE and professionally qualified applicants only. Do NOT apply if you are seeking ‘cash in hand’ or if you have no intention of taking this job but are ‘actively seeking employment’ under false pretenses to maintain welfare benefit income . As part of RLMT before hiring overseas workers the process pertaining to this vacancy is scrutinised by UKVI Sponsor Compliance Unit to ensure priority is given to UK residents, and who may share results data with DWP.
Overseas applicants: Kindly note all fees/charges and other costs relating to UK job procurement incl travel to UK under Tier 2 (General) Sponsorship are borne by you only. If you are eligible for the post and agree to the aforementioned in principle we will send you full details and related costs of UK employment visa formalities
DUE TO EXPECTED VOLUME OF RESPONSES WE ARE UNABLE TO DEAL WITH PHONE INQUIRIES SO PLEASE DO NOT CALL. WE WILL CONTACT YOU IF SHORTLIST
Goldstar Chefs are a nationwide recruitment organisation serving the UK’s hospitality industry. We are also a UK government (OISC) regulated immigration adviser with specialist expertise in dealing with Tier 2 sponsorship formalities for both employees and employers. Goldstar Chefs are a Corporate Member of The Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC)