Unit Manager – Braunstone Town
Registered Nurse – Unit Manager
- Location: Braunstone, Leicestershire
- Position: Unit Manager
- Care Categories: Dementia
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Salary: £16.49ph (£28,296 per annum based on 33 hours)
- Top Benefits: Paid PIN and DBS paid
- Hours: Full time
- Shifts: Days
- Contract type: Permanent
Come Join the UK’s Market leaders in Nursing care
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated experienced Registered nurse ( RGN, RMN, RNLD ) Registered Nurse, Adult/General Nurse, Mental health nurse or Learning Disability Nurse to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Braunstone, Leicestershire. Situated in the peaceful residential area of Braunstone in Leicester, our home is a friendly care home, offering residential, nursing and memory care, for those living with dementia.
The extensively trained team will deliver all the specialist care and support services that loved ones require.
Purpose of Role: To oversee / maintain the care of all Residents within a designated area of the Care Home and, in the absence of the Home Manager and/or Deputy Home Manager, take responsibility for the day to day running of the Care Home.
Registered Nurse Benefits
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Paid DBS Check
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays (5.6 weeks based on fulltime)
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Free uniform
- Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
- Pension Scheme
- NMC Re-Validation Support
How To Apply If You Are a Registered Nurse
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm – I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 – this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note we cannot accept applicants from Outside the EU or that require Tier 2 Sponsorship, your application will be auto rejected, if you unsure then please call*